If you want to know what PanelSys can do, then check out the Revision History or wade through the list below. Then download it and experiment - you will find that the program can do a whole lot more than the list here!
- Tracks your cover variants e.g. 1/A=newsstand edition, 1/B=gold foil direct edition.
- Sophisticated "Wants List" generator - includes cost of comics and minimum grades.
- Fast Check-in feature. Just tick off the comics you’ve bought!
- Handy, automatic lookups when entering your comics - it often fills in the ancillary fields for you!
- Optional Comic Guide data:
- Have PanelSys add a run of comics using data from the Comic Guide.
- Add comics from the Comic Guide to your Wants List.
- Use values (if desired) for one comic/one series/all series.
- Records cover title changes within a series.
- View or print many reports including: Wants List (standard and detailed), Summary List, Detailed Inventory, Statistics, Sections, Publishers, Grades, Formats, Reference, Items For Sale, No Comics Owned and Titles.
- Includes a special tool to allow highly selective searching. You can view or print the results and even analyse them in your favourite spreadsheet program.
- Many bulk update features - replicate your changes to other comics.
- “Clone" facility for speedily logging your collection.
- Support for numerous comic grading systems (modern comics, silver age, golden age, rare and key comics). Easily customisable.
- Automatically revalues your comics if you re-grade them.
- Split your collection into any sections you want.
- Offers many facilities to update comic values at series or comic level, including specific percentage changes, fixed adjustments and exchanging data files with pricing specialists - such as other PanelSys users!
- Cover artwork (image files) can easily be stored via the "drag and drop" interface. You can record artwork for each series and/or each comic - easily visually identify each cover variant, then view it in several possible sizes.
- Keeps details of your individual comic related collectibles too, such as graphic novels, magazines, related books, action figures etc.
- Automatically holds up to five years worth of historic values (and graphs them!).
- The intelligent data validation helps you to keep your database accurate.
- Comprehensive, searchable online web page format Help system, which includes a Quick Start tutorial.
- Handles UK, US and other regional date formats.
- Fast access to series with partial title matching. Other filter options include series changed in the last x days and subscribed series.
- The Full Licence allows registered users to install all future version 3 program updates and fixes for free from this web site.
- Trusted and used by comic collectors for over 12 years!